There are many reasons why clients contract us to carry out refurbishment:
- New ventures requiring a new image and branding
- Companies freshening up in preparation for sale
- Companies that want to breathe new life into the workplace to raise morale and motivate staff
- Tenants reaching the end of a lease and faced with an end of lease dilapidation schedule
- Landlords needing to prepare a dilapidation schedule
- A surveyor assessing a dilapidation schedule.
Whatever your motivation, we can help. Testament to our work, Bentley recently
us to refurbish its prestigious reception, boutique and meeting rooms at its Crewe head office and manufacturing site. Furthermore
Alere chose us to add new technology and capacity to its Greater Manchester HQ. This tells you that we know exactly what we’re doing.
From planning through to completion, in the 20 years that we’ve been delivering inspired refurbishments, we’ve
exactly what it takes to get the job done on-time, on-budget and with minimal fuss. And often you won’t even need to vacate. We can work around you.
Need a quote? Weighing up options? Want a second opinion or some fresh perspectives?
Talk to us. Call us now on 0161 877 6200.
Plastering and Partitioning
This is standard construction fare to be honest. We offer stud-work and plasterboard,
mountable systems (temporary structures), acoustic partitioning, storage walls, feature walls and operable walls. Always done quickly. Always done
Floors and Floor Covering
Flawless flooring from entrance matting, tiling, raised access and anti-static computer floors to ramps and mezzanine floors. All strengthened, self-levelled
and finished with paint, carpet, vinyl, timber or resin.
We’ll hang and replace all doors, including fire doors. We’ll install kitchens, washrooms IPS and vanity units, fit hardwood skirting boards
and complete all dry-lining and acoustic insulation and signage.
Electrical and Data
NICEIC approved with fully trained and accredited in-house electrical engineers – if it’s electrical, we’ll do it and to the highest possible standard
- Electrical installation
- Floor box installation and buzz bars
- Installation of CAT5e and CAT6e data installations complete with hardware
optic network systems
- Fully designed and document structured cabling systems
- All installations are tested and certified upon completion
Specialised false floor services available
- IT electrical cabling – All the sockets you need. Floor boxes, power poles, dado
trunking and mounted on ceilings as required
- Communications room installation – Installation and managed support of
power systems for servers, stations, air conditioning, UPS systems and generators
- Office lighting – Motion sensitive, timed or managed manual lighting.
Mechanical and Electrical HVA
Installation and managed support of all of your ventilation, heating and air conditioning needs.
Fire Detection and Protection
We take Fire Detection and Protection extremely seriously. That’s why all of our work is informed
with a deep knowledge of both fire risk and the latest and best fire detection and protection products.
This includes installation, modification and supply of
intumescent painting, dry lining, penetration seals to cavity, fire barriers, thermal and acoustic installations, slab edge, sealing systems and
Stripout and Disposal
Refurbishments mean waste. It’s inevitable.
But because we have our own waste transfer licence and fleet of vehicles, we can dispose
of your waste quickly and cost-effectively – even where there is no access for a skip.
All waste is disposed of safely and in an environmentally friendly manner with up to 60% materials we strip out recycled.